To view our Shop Terms and Conditions, please click here.
- "Booking Form" means the form relating to the booking or re-booking of the Participant for a Term as set out at the booking stage of the website
- "Carer" means the person who attends the class with the Participant and is responsible for their welfare
- "Class(es)" means a LAGAD class described on the Booking Form
- "Coach" means the individual engaged by LAGAD to teach Classes. Whilst every effort will be taken to maintain the consistency of the Coaches during the Term LAGAD retains the right to retain the right to change the coaching staff where necessary
- "Fees" means the value chargeable including VAT to attend Classes for a Term, as specified on the Booking Form
- "Parent" means a parent or legal guardian of the Participant who will be responsible for the payment of the Fees and who is the contracting party to this contract and who shall (if the Carer is not the Parent) be responsible for compliance with these Terms & Conditions by the Carer
- "Participant" means the child who is attending or who is booked on to a LAGAD Class who details are specified by the Parent or Carer on the Booking Form
- "Premises" means the premises where the Classes take place
- "LAGAD" means the London Academy of Gymnastics and Dance (or LAGAD), as named on the Booking Form, the company or person with whom you have entered into this contract in respect of the provision of classes and LAGAD in respect of the provision of the LAGAD Gym or Dance Kit.
- "Term" means the agreed dates on the Booking Form and as described under "view classes" on the Website
- "Terms & Conditions" means the terms and conditions set out in this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by LAGAD and the Parent
- "Website" means the website at www.lagad.co.uk
- All agreements and issues relating to the teaching of the Classes by LAGAD to the Participant and the on-going communication with Coaches, back office staff and LAGAD head office are subject to the Terms & Conditions to the exclusion of all others.
- No variation or addition to the Terms & Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by LAGAD and the Parent.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be deemed to be accepted by the Parent and the Carer once the box is ticked on the Booking Form and confirmation of payment of Fees has been received by LAGAD.
- LAGAD may cancel this contract at any time before the Participant commences a Term, for any reason whatsoever. LAGAD shall not be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from such cancellation but will refund Fees paid for the remaining Classes in the Term.
- In the event that a class needs to be cancelled due to school / religious holidays, school closure or poor weather, LAGAD will endeavour to provide a replacement class. In such a situation, no alternative financial refund is available.
- Bookings for all classes are NON-TRANSFERABLE. A registered and booked participant's place in a class cannot be offered to another child whether they are registered with LAGAD or not.
- By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions the Parent and/or Carer agrees not to share any aspects of LAGAD programme with a third party who may be involved in a business that operates in the same market as LAGAD. The Parent and/or Carer will not be involved directly or indirectly with such a company.
- The Parent and/or Carer will not take, replicate or use any LAGAD material directly or indirectly for his/her own use or for use by any third party
- The Parent warrants that the information provided on the Booking Form is accurate and up to date in all respects at the point of booking. Any changes will be sent by the Parent and/or Carer to LAGAD immediately.
- It is the Parent and/or Carer's responsibility to inform LAGAD of any special medical conditions at the point of booking. This includes behavioural disorders.
- The Participant and/or Parent and/or Carer must not attend any Class whilst suffering from any contagious disease or anything similar thereto.
- Immediately before and after all classes the Parent and/or Carer agrees and accepts the sole responsibility, general conduct and care for the Participant whilst on the Premises.
- LAGAD requires the parent or carer to leave the premises whilst their child attends our class (with exception for serious medical conditions) and to collect them on time at the end of the class.
- Arriving Late: If parents/carers arrive more than 15 minutes late to pick up their child after a class, they will be charged for the coaches extra waiting time.
- LAGAD shall have the sole right to exclude the Participant and/or Parent and/or Carer either permanently or for such period as LAGAD shall (in its entire discretion) determine if deemed necessary for the safety and well-being of other participants or parents or carers.
- Participants not adequately toilet trained are not accepted in any of our classes.
- All Rec Plus, Intermediate and Advanced participants attending must be members of British Gymnastics.
Limitation of Liability
- The Parent and/or Carer agrees that any claim made against LAGAD will be made in writing within 30 days of the incident taking place and failure to report in writing within this time will negate any such claim.
- The maximum aggregate liability for LAGAD to the Participant, Parent and/or Carer will not exceed the Fees.
- Neither LAGAD nor any Coach, coaches assistant nor any employee, agent or other representative accepts responsibility in respect of loss, damage or expense incurred by a Participant, Parent and/or Carer arising directly or indirectly or in any way connected with the attendance of the Participant, Parent and/or Carer at Classes (or any Class) or any other act or omission on the part of LAGAD, its Coaches, coaches assistants, employees, agents and/or representatives.
- All warranties and conditions whether implied by statute or otherwise are excluded from this contract provided that nothing in this contract shall restrict or excluded liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of LAGAD, its coaches, coaching assistants, employees, agents and/or representatives or affects the statutory rights of the parent or Participant.
- Children attending a waiting class before or after our classes are the responsibility of the providers of the waiting class and are not the responsibility of LAGAD.
Fees, Payment & Cancellation.
- The Parent shall pay the Fees inclusive of VAT for the Term to LAGAD prior to the Participant commencing a Term.
- Any statutory rights remain unaffected under English law. In accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Regulations 2000, consumers have the right to withdraw from this transaction under the provision of a cooling off period of seven working days, starting from when the booking is made. After that period we will refund to the sum of 75% of the total booking if notice of cancellation is received in writing (email permitted) more than 14 days before the start of the course. If notice of cancellation is received within 14 days before the start of the course, the customer does not qualify for a refund of any amount.
- Admin Fee. LAGAD charges a £10 termly admin fee. This is to cover our administrative costs, customer support, insurance cover, gymnasts badges/ certificates, cleaning products and PPE Sanitization.
- Changing sessions or Cancelling a session: If you have booked for one of our classes, but would prefer to change to another LAGAD class running during the same term there is a £20 + VAT admin charge.
- The 'Priority booking period' is for children already attending that particular class. If someone has booked a class or queue jumped LAGAD retains the right to cancel their booking.
- If a session has been booked and the participant is unable to attend, LAGAD will not refund or offer an alternative session.
- Please note that refunds to childcare voucher providers incur an additional £15 admin cost due to the complex / time consuming nature of this exercise.
- Due to current tax laws, childcare voucher payments cannot be transferred to the payees personal account.
- Edenred Vouchers cannot be refunded back to Edenred, so any monies paid and not used will be held on credit by LAGAD for future bookings.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions the Parent consents that the data provided
- The Parent shall indemnify and keep indemnified LAGAD against all loss (including loss of profit), liability, cost and expenses which LAGAD may incur directly or indirectly as a consequence of any action or inaction of the Parent, Carer and/or Participant.
- Any notices to be sent by either party to the other shall be sent by pre-paid recorded delivery or hand delivered to the address of the relevant party and shall be deemed to have been received by the addressee within 48 hours of posting or immediately if hand delivered.
- The failure by either party to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the obligations arising under this contract shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce any or all of such obligations.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties hereto and supersedes prior agreements and understandings between the parties.
- This contract shall be governed by the laws of England and Northern Ireland.
Online Class Additions
1. The participant will not hold LAGAD responsible for any actions taken as a result of viewing or participating in our online classes.
2. If the participant misses their booked class, LAGAD will not provide the participant with a replacement class.
Covid19 Addendum 2/12/2020
Holiday Camps - Reporting Covid Positive Test Results
If a child at one of LAGAD’s Holiday Camps has a positive test result, Public Health England need to be informed as soon as possible. Your child MUST NOT attend our camp or classes if Covid positive.
Covid Self - Isolation Refund Policy.
Your child has to self-isolate for part of / throughout a booking and you cannot attend the course booked, LAGAD will refund 70% of the remaining costs (on proof of self-isolation request) and will retain 30% towards our costs. Please note that if you have paid via Childcare Vouchers, 70% will be held as credit on your account. Current tax laws prevent us from refunding childcare vouchers to the parent/carer.
We continue to do our very best to serve you as best we can during this challenging time.
If you have cause to complain about our service, please speak to the senior teacher concerned. If you feel you have not had a satisfactory outcome, please contact us at email@example.com. You may also put your complaint in writing. We will follow up the points raised and give you an update on any action taken within 10 working days. If you are not satisfied with the following, please put your complaint in writing to the Welfare Officer and post it to LAGAD, 30A Bounds Green Road, London N11 2QH.
LAGAD. All rights reserved.
Office: 30A Bounds Green Road, London N11 2QH
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which sets out additional Specific Conditions related to that Product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy.
Ordering, Cancelling and Returning Products
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website
- You will receive an order confirmation email detailing the Products you have ordered. This email does not constitute acceptance of your order
- For items being delivered to you (as opposed to Click & collect), when your product is shipped from our office we will send you a despatch confirmation email
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it.
- For most products sent directly from our office, your credit/debit card will be charged when your order is placed.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions
- Should we have taken payment prior to non-acceptance of your Order then we will refund you, but please note that it can take up to 5 days for the bank to transfer the funds to you
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return or cancel products does not apply to goods that are made to measure or are made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. This doesn't affect your statutory rights if goods are faulty or not as described.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to: LAGAD Ltd, Merchandise, 30A Bounds Green Road, London N11 2QH
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
Please see our Refund policy below for further details.
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
Unless faulty, this should be within 28 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused. This doesn't affect your statutory rights.
Once returned, we’ll refund the person who originally placed and paid for the order.
How to Return an Item
You can return your order by returning it to our office at LAGAD, 30A Bounds Green Road, London N11 2QH in person or by registered delivery. It can take up to 14 days from your returning the item(s) to receiving your refund.
We’ll refund the person who originally placed and paid for the order.
For all other faulty items, please visit our office, or call Customer Support on 02088834675