To our customers, friends, schools and the wider community,
The current and unpredictable work environment is challenging all of us and we wanted to let you know how LAGAD is addressing matters as circumstances evolve.
Following the latest government advice and guidelines regarding COVID-19, we will slowly be opening a number of our 'in location' classes.
We are committed to the longer term continued delivery of our classes. With this in mind, we have actioned our COVID Secure measures in line with British Gymnastics recommended protocols and Gov.uk school guidelines.
Where we are able to open and run classes, the following measures will be put in place :-
- Parents will need to drop off and collect from an allocated area outside of the premises building.
- Children should arrive ready dressed for the class and if necessary can bring ONR bag to put all of their items and clothing in.
- The number of children that we can take in any one class will be reduced to allow for adequate social distancing measures.
- Children showing signs of illness or fever should be kept at home and must not attend our classes.
- In line with British Gymnastics guidelines, coaches and assistants will not be able to physically support the gymnasts in training. Examples will be shown to the children from a safe distance.
To see the full COVID-19Secure Risk Assessment, please go to http://www.lagad.co.uk/Covid19-risk-assessment
Once we have re-opened the office on 24th August 2020, you will be able to reach us as normal by email email@example.com and phone 0208 883 4675.
We will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and will keep you informed. Should there be any further national or local lockdowns, those signed up for in-person classes will be transferred to online classes for the duration of the out of location period
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and more importantly we continue to wish you and your family the very best during these very challenging times.
Let’s keep in touch.
Kind wishes to all,
Will I receive a refund for cancelled classes if there are further local or national lockdowns?
Your remaining classes of the Autumn term will be transferred to live online classes. We will not be offering refunds or credits during this period.
How can I protect myself and my family from COVID-19 (Coronavirus)?
We advise all families to follow the latest NHS guidance as well as Government and HSE guidelines.
· Wash hands regularly with soap and water or a hand sanitiser, especially after coughing and sneezing, before handling or eating food
· Use disposable tissues when coughing or sneezing and dispose of used tissues carefully and promptly
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
· Avoid close contact with people and where possible maintain a 2m distance.
If you or your child is unwell or displays any of the following symptoms: a persistent cough, high temperature or shortness of breath, please stay at home. Should you be worried about your child’s symptoms seek medical advice and please inform our team as soon as you are able. If your family has visited a hotspot recently, please follow the most up-to-date Government advice and inform our team urgently.
It is important that we have your child’s most up-to-date medical information, as well as contact information for you as a parent (email addresses as well as telephone numbers). Please ensure that your information on the parent’s area is up to date and if your child is classes as extremely vulnerable, please inform the office.
· Where can I access the latest NHS advice?
Click here to read the latest NHS updates on coronavirus for health information and advice. See also the government response to coronavirus on GOV.UK.
We wish everyone well during these uncertain times and I would especially like to thank the great LAGAD team of coaches and administrators for keeping going during this very challenging period.
We wish you well, stay safe and we look forward to seeing you again.