LAGAD accept online payments of childcare vouchers from all the major suppliers (see list below). We also accept payments from the Tax-Free Childcare scheme.
Step 1 - Check that your childcare-voucher provider is listed on the Accepted Provider list below.
Step 2 - Select Book Online, select the term, select your class, select Book Term - or Book Trial.
Step 3 - Select - Pay by Childcare Voucher.
Step 4 - Contact your provider and make a transfer to LAGAD Ltd adding reference of your child and their class.
LAGAD Ltd will confirm your booking on receipt of your payment. LAGAD are registered with the organisations and childcare voucher providers listed below. .
To pay from your Tax-Free Childcare account, log into your account and use our Regulator Reference: EY428061 (alternatively search for 'London Academy of Gymnastics and Dance' or use our postcode 'Tetherdown Primary School N103BP). You can use this link to find childcare providers who are signed up to receive payments from Tax-Free Childcare.
Childcare Voucher Providers
OFSTED Registration: EY428061
- Allsave - ref EY428061
- Apple Childcare Vouchers - CA 00005870
- Bravo Benefits / Busy Bees - ref BBC11824
- Caboodle Technology - London Academy of Gymnastics & Dance
- Care 4 - ref 58052379
- CCGPS- Childcare Grant Payment Service - Ref CCG5929867
- Computershare - 0016064033
- Co-operative - ref 85104043
- Daisies - ref EY428061
- Early Years Vouchers - B012287
- Edenred - ref P20635542
- Employers For Childcare - ref LAGAD N10 3QT
- Fair Care - LACD0712
- Fideliti - N10 3QJ
- Gemelli Childcare Vouchers - ref LO5441
- Kiddivouchers - ref EY428061
- Kids Unlimited - quote post code N10 3BP
- RG Childcare - ref EY428061 LAGAD
- Sodexo/Saycare - ref 816225 post code N10 3BP
If your Childcare voucher provider is not on the above list; contact us at email@example.com
1. Please note that refunds to childcare voucher providers incur an additional £15 admin cost due to the complex / time consuming nature of this exercise.
2. Due to current tax laws, childcare voucher payments cannot be transferred to the payees personal account.
3. Edenred Vouchers cannot be refunded back to Edenred, so any monies paid and not used will be held on credit by LAGAD for future bookings.